Support for Refugees & Asylum SeekersPeople like you mean that we can help former refugees thrive as kiwis!
Criteria for eligibility
- The RASNZ Community Clinical Team provides non-acute services for adults of 18 years from refugee backgrounds who experience mental health-related issues. For non-clinical youth engagement and support, please contact RASNZ youth.
- The service is provided Monday to Friday from 8.30-5.00 pm.
- The team provides culturally-competent, trauma-informed specialist mental health and support services in Auckland.
- The multidisciplinary community-based service includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, body therapists, cross-cultural workers, and professional interpreters.
In case of emergency or after-hours care
- If this is an emergency phone 111
- Or go to your nearest hospital emergency department (ED)
- Or phone Te Whatu Ora Auckland mental health Crisis Intervention service 0800800717.
Access support for…
Support for refugees wanting to resettle in New Zealand
If you are currently a refugee and would like information on how to resettle in New Zealand, please email RQP@mbie.govt.nz.
Support for former refugees living in New Zealand
- ALAC (Aotearoa Latin American Community)
- Belong Aotearoa (formerly ARMS)
- Changemakers (Wellington)
- Christchurch Resettlement Services
- English Language Partners
- KiwiClass (Wellington)
- New Zealand Red Cross Pathways to Employment
- Rainbow Path New Zealand – Refugees and Asylum Seekers.
- UMMA Trust
RASNZ supports members of the
Rainbow Refugee Community
YOU ARE SAFE HERE
RASNZ all rights reserved