RASNZ supports capacity building and skills development for services who work with people from refugee backgrounds
- Skills training for people from refugee backgrounds.
- Training health, education, social service, and resettlement support providers in understanding the needs of people from refugee backgrounds.
- Cross-cultural Trauma- Informed Care Training for health and non-health professionals who work with people from refugee backgrounds
- Mental health training for organisations who work with people from refugee backgrounds.
- Training for schools to help with refugee background student learning and engagement.
- Training for health, mental health, education and social service undergrad and post grad students
- School Based Training Info click here
- To book our school based training please use this form
- Community Training click here
- Health Professionals Training click here
- To book our community and Health Professionals Training please use this form
Contact our Research & Training Manager for more information
RASNZ all rights reserved