Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19.
RASNZ Support & Information Lines
0800 472 769
Mon to Fri | 9am – 5pm
The RASNZ Support and Information Line is for people from refugee backgrounds.
*Please note that we are only able to accept referralfor people living in the Auckland region.
Please Contact RASNZ
- If you are worried about the emotional wellbeing of yourself, someone in your family or someone in your community
- If you want support to manage your anxiety or stress
- If you need parenting support
- If you are not sure where to get help for the concerns that you have
- If you want to make a referral for yourself or someone else to get support for emotional wellbeing
In an emergency dial 111
Using the RASNZ Support & Information Line
- Please call us on the number you want us to contact you on.
- An automated message will ask you to say the language you need.
- State your name, the name of the language you need and your phone number if it is a private number
- A RASNZ counsellor and an interpreter who speaks your language will call you back as soon as possible