Research & Training
Capacity Building & Research
RASNZ supports capacity building and skills development for people from refugee backgrounds and maintstream services through…
- Community support groups which provide information and advice about health and social services.
- Opportunities for people from refugee backgrounds to become leaders within their communities.
- Training and employment for people from refugee backgrounds.
- Training healthcare and social service providers in understanding the needs of people from refugee backgrounds.
- Mental health training for organisations who work with people from refugee backgrounds.
- Working with government ministries to help with special health and educational needs.
- Working with schools to help with student learning and engagement.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.